Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Have Bronchitis When Can I Work Out Again

Gifts, gifts, gifts

This post I want to dedicate exclusively to gifts that I received last week.
start with this elegant bearing Christmas (yes, because it was delivered in December for my birthday ....) made by my "mother" virtual, Tina.

Beautiful is not it? Together there was a calico and a towel:)

Then, along with some hand-dyed skeins from Romina, the lady in question, added a "more" and among the more gadgets there were these two very nice:
a matryoshka brings objects and a door-owl meters



are or are not likeable, then the owl, I love it!

And now I have a pretty blatantly Gingerbread commissioned Rosanna



The doily is seen as a fund was created in the last few days my mother for the next Christmas, it seems, she is participating in salpin unconsciously.
Soon I will show in its entirety.

And that's all.
Soon, however, I will show my latest creations in sewing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment