Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Japanese Groping Rapes Online

Swap Exchange at two "convenience"


I'm back after a month since last post. A month because I worked very hard and time for me has been reduced to a minimum and consequently the embroidery were omitted.

today finally published photos of an exchange where the idea came in December, when this beautiful pattern on all LHN depopulated in the blog. Camilla and I are in love and there, knowing that for us, we would never have achieved or better, we would said: "as soon as possible, embroidery me" but it would never have been, we decided to stitch one for the other, with the hope of achieving it in a very short time.
In fact, the embroidery we finished early, only then it took us so much to exchange. Exchange took place the week before Easter.
Ok, I leave room for the photo:
Camilla has stitched this Fa-la-la, on 32ct Graziano linen and finished with a Japanese cotton, made-up cushion.

But I embroidered the Fa-la-la on canvas 28ct Monaco, I packed in cotton with a classic American pinkeep very Christmas.



Sorry if the pictures are crooked, but I wanted to move a little exposure, bad choice: (.

0 comments:

Post a Comment