Thursday, August 12, 2010

Checkered Flag Motorcross Cake

nocebo

the stairs are a weird thing.
just a foot wrong and you're dead.
the brain know which foot to move you have to do for a living.
often harbor high heels.
risk that double life.
but apart from that, today I went to the library: reading for the trip.
I always wonder, when I enter the same library in the center, because it clearly relates to the food smell hovers human.
stale, vague, insinuating.
garlic, emptiness, sore teeth cleaned or simply too many breaths.
be fascinated by how close a title if you have 2 women who speak of important books with a breath that is among the viper and the cellar of her grandmother?
I took the Master and Margarita.
the book I was looking for is Out of print.
but there were several written by Alfonso Signorini.
damned communist chains of bookstores that wink consumers to the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment