Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hiv Lifespan The Body Several Minutes The Body

Rich dish

Happy New Year to all.
It 'been a month (December) very rich and busy, I had little time to realize everything that I wanted to do, but in return I received a lot of pride and I show my jewelry!
Sit back because I have so much to show:
From Patrizia (pattylallo) pinkeep with this scissor fob Passion Embroidery



by Carmen (the reds) a magnificent scissor fob that enriches this fine scissors and a postcard carried out by his holy hands


from Marina, I
donor has, therefore, the companion of the previous post

by Paola (dots)

a box beautifully decorated
also in ' Internal enriched with a sweet little heart with its badges and a stylish pair of scissors combined with a scissor fob
by Claudia (piccipocci)

which has seized upon one of my challenge and I was amazed with this wonderful cushion LHN


A huge thank you to all this my dear friends that I have filled with pampering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment