Thursday, February 24, 2011

Générateur De Points Club Nintendo

for the demonstration against poverty

I'm looking for something fun, fuck.
full periodic chaos, I realize that my wanderings on the web is artifact:
Corriere della Sera, the republic, the fact TGCOM gossip, news 2000, facebook, Spinoza street and start again.
sponging the connection, I read little and badly, as if I caught any moment.
but I wanted something fun, funny, entertaining features, lightweight and well written.
out there know that the world is better.
but then when I leave, I think it's all artifact:
appetizers, music, walking dogs, plastic people, lack of empathy and so you start again.
then I promise to make things more interesting ( concerts, exhibitions, events, movies, culture) nothing but happy.
I need to pause for a second and slow down this mad race to the two-dimensional.
least if everything was in black and white here, then yes, I would have an easy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment