Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gardec Flights Shower Curtain

Dear Baby Jesus ......

.... this Christmas is past and as is customary for many years, unfortunately, it seems that very few people have noticed that the birthday you!
Few children will write the letter, you have preferred that chubby man dressed in red who calls himself Santa Claus, we often see this in the malls since the early days of December and that for some years used to climb balconies and windows like a thief. It almost seems like that at all costs to steal the scene and enter strongly into our homes to be the only star of your party!
The Nativity, which, thanks to St. Francis of Assisi from 1223 represents the Nativity, has been banned to avoid offending some people who while living in Italy are not Christians and that is that in many schools it was decided not to.
O Jesus, You who are so good, who knows what you'll think to see all these changes, all the money spent on dinners and then throw in the garbage portion of the food we prepared ... when the world every year five million children die of hunger!
You know me well and know which are Christian in my own way, but I firmly believe in the values \u200b\u200bthat are scresciuta I, my parents, my grandparents and all my ancestors and I would like these Christian traditions were not affected in the country where I live and especially venisssero safeguarded.
This Christmas was for me a little difficult the first shot and I returned to the customs when I was a child, more than forty years ago when they put onto the nougat and chocolate figurines of snow up to the day Christmas is not eating, so is the cake, which I tasted for the first time at the end of Christmas dinner: it seemed more good than the other years and it was sweet to celebrate your birth ... after so many years I seemed to feel more strongly your presence and then I had the realization that a Natale poorer than material things is much richer in values!




0 comments:

Post a Comment