Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smps How It Is Working

INSUBRIA MERRY CHRISTMAS! THE FIRST

Insubre of birth and origin, live in the province of Varese in 1976 and, last but not least, married for 28 years with a Insubre DOC: native Azzate (VA) to paternal origin of S . Ambrogio Varese and maternal Teglio in Valtellina.
As a young girl, fresh "Varese", heard a Bernardino Luini which intestario of the street where the clinic was located and I never asked him who he was (let's call it innocent ignorance!) Until I had to do "guide" to that of Milan to a large group of cousins \u200b\u200bfrom Milwaukee, a town perhaps best known for the set of Happy Days that as the seat of the facilities of the legendary Harley Davidson, planning a quick walking tour of Milan. Because you have one day to show them the city of Milan, pianificai an itinerary that took them first to visit the Last Supper in Santa Maria delle Grazie, and the basilica of Sant'Ambrogio, the Duomo, Teatro alla Scala, Royal Palace, then Sforzesco Castle ... a kind tour de force which began and ended at the Cadorna station forecourt.
along the stretch from the basilica dedicated to the patron saint of the Cathedral, in Corso Magenta that my attention was caught by a yellow sign that signaled the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore with frescoes by Bernardino Luini .... "The street of the dispensary !!!". Intrigued, I pretended to be kept informed in the show to my relatives' yenkees "spend the money, which made me excited at the sight of such magnificence.
have elapsed since then about 30 years and my interest sull'Insubria made me investigate, among other things that Bernardino Luini native Runo (fraction of Dumenza) in 1481, a pupil of Leonardo da Vinci, whose works are exhibited in major museums worldwide.
Saturday (better late than never!) I was excited watching the Passion and Crucifixion of Christ "the magnificent fresco of the church Santa Maria degli Angeli day in Lugano, painted Insubrian dating back to 1529.
My visits to the city Ticino's lake very often especially in autumn when the colors of this beautiful season and the mists of the lake allow me to take that kind of picture that I prefer, but despite my continuous visits I had never walked into that church located on Via Nassa in the square dedicated to Bernardino Luini and the public as a series of photographs reproduced in sequence on the right side of this blog.
year to wish "Merry Christmas" I wanted to "steal" the image of the beautiful painting "Nativity and Annunciation to the shepherds" exhibited at the Louvre in Paris, reinforcing my desire to keep alive our identity in a show of masterpieces by Bernardino Luini, a Renaissance painter, was born in Insubria.
SINCERE WISHES FOR A PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS TO ALL S.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment