Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Highlights For Dark Brown Hair Pale Skin

Scaliger. GREAT MUSIC, BAD DIRECTOR!

Afternoon home on the day dedicated to St. Ambrose and while I was a programming on Sky I realized with great pleasure, that at the Milan theater before the channel "Classic" was clear to all subscribers from 1 to 12/07/2009 and passionate of operatic music I am not wanted to lose the opportunity to see Bizet's Carmen , but with great regret that I lost the magnificent "Nabucco" aired on December 3!
After a masterly performance of the Hymn of Mameli, already the overture I did understand that one of Maestro Daniel Barenboim would be a great direction, such as' Carmen interpretation of young mezzo-soprano Anita Rachvelishvili and Don Jose , Jonas Kaufman , the commendable level that is considered by all to be the heir of Placido Domingo, as well as choirs and other performers.
The only discordant note is without doubt the director Emma Dante, which has not been able to convey to the public that the heat of Seville where you set this beautiful work.
I abstained from commenting the scenes while watching, first and foremost not to miss any step, and then to be told by my husband who are the usual Criticona, but seeing the various services that television viewers of the gallery (the only real connoisseurs!) have been singing for 'precisely directed, I have held on so superficial.
I read in the newspapers that the director said he had never seen an opera, much less ever having seen the La Scala opera house, so I wonder if it was just the case to give him the first director of La Scala !
close with my personal thought: why not always open the opera season of the theater of Piermarini with a work by an Italian musician? Without detracting from the beauty of "Carmen" that I love ... but we gave birth to the greatest masters of opera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment