Monday, May 31, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant Abnormal Fetal Heart Rate

noblesse oblige

walking downtown I met a strange and resigned.
I then discovered that intelligence, education and eccentricity had noble birth.
tonight we did the first exit.
imagine so your humble struggling with a marquis, a painter who lives on his father's pension, an industrialist, a notary, an heiress, a butler, someone else rich, and I.
ok, I was the most beautiful, tell me alone, but I could compete only with the cat.
I discovered that they too are pleased with the grill (OK, the butler, the cook).
phrases that struck me the most?
"ah, maybe it's in the museum of my mother"
"this time seems to finally pay the taxes even those of lower-class"
"dear, you left the bag on the plate: now you have a Louis grilled Vuitton "
to tell the truth, I have others. I keep them for me.
I feel dazed.
but generously gives you a display of my conclusions:
feels the lack of patronage in Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment