Sunday, May 16, 2010

London Broadway Wicked Differences

pampering bath

Dear friends, you who have reported missing and I have searched, many thanks for asking what had happened!
E 'spent over a month since my last post, without my noticing.
What I did in this month?
I stitched for the exchange Pampering bath, organized by Cetty and then the rest of the time it was absorbed the search for a dress for me for the First Communion of my baby.

Returning to the exchange, now I show you, with pleasure, what I received from Daniel , to which I apologize if I have delayed so long to post this wonderful gift.
A basket decorated with a charming embroidered border
and inside the basket, every gift of God

Thanks Daniela!
The reason why I waited so long is that I wanted to make a single post with what I got and what I sent to the exchange, but unfortunately, the rush to ship, because I was late, I forgot to photograph the package whole; I await the photos, so, for what I've realized I still have to wait and I will take the material to be published in a new post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment