Thursday, July 8, 2010

Descente Ski Wear Ebay

Ingredients to be happy:

Put together a piece pink checkered linen Graziano Brothers, a pair of skeins DMC, a pair of buttons, a safety pin, a calico, a pair of hands, of time, much love and a friend of spreaders and talk at night (night sooo ) and here's what comes out .....


you are left speechless, eh? I also when I received!
Camilla, a woman direct and spontaneous, a great revelation and a dear friend wanted to surprise me with a gift for no reason, but just for the sake of giving a smile!
It is perfectly successful.
Thanks dearest, I am very happy to have you inspired a this little gem and it was also the recipient ^___^

course, when I received it, I started thinking about what I could combine with scissors this lovely scissor-fob, today I ravanare three
my scissors and I found that one of these could be the lucky, but not decide;
what do you think? I would be focused on the bottom because it has tones of purple
(the photo is no good)
Instead, the background of these photos is an experiment I did yesterday for the first time dyeing cloth with brews. Yesterday I experienced
Karcadè and berries, and I got a stain on the old rose.
are satisfied with the success.



0 comments:

Post a Comment