Tuesday, July 27, 2010

J. Barbour & Sons Models

puta

I spent a week's holiday at the sea, from me.
I found a nation of boobs and cocaine the weekend.
boys singing fascist songs.
asses hanging like balls and dog breast implants exaggerated.
peasants pulling the shoulder, burning in the throat and without apology.
people aggressive kicks and poor quality cocaine.
no depth, culture, education.
Saturday night I saw everything.
but nothing was exciting or interesting at least.
I spoke with a friend, drug dealer, to whom I give the dignity of the sniper.
is thrilled too, but if demand increases, prices rise and how to cut it, so it's all profit.
I really do not know why Italy is so low.
workers were once communist, now they are proletarians accelerated.
I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment