Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goldwell Color System

you can always have more than anything!

thought it was a radio instead of the window and enter the voices of the Sinatra singing in the park in front of the house.
are not particularly romantic, but a living god that there is any other singer shit, right?
be naked in bed and hear a woman volume chamber cannon and desperate erotic stomp I was pleased.
alone be naked in bed a bit 'less.
but so be it.
I thought today that in times of economic crisis back in vogue and the increased lifestyles conformed, so I do not go out of fashion.
but there are two things that made me happy these days.
the first was to see rammstein live.
the second is that finally I no longer have the moral weight to lend an ear to someone in particular.
why I feel light and free, a little 'silly.

so to say that if you know someone like Till Lindemann, here, send it to my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment