Friday, September 17, 2010

Erection In Front Of Others

the door ....


difficult to give a title to this post because the object in question is a port object to the seamstress, but it could also be used as empty-pockets-or portacosine different, hence the name of key holders .

The idea has it suggested Niky which published its special compartment in the journal house Chic Stitch.

A warm afternoon in June, along with Tina , Camilla , Sysca and Marina, while we were at IKEA, we have seen the storage timber, there came spontaneously decide to stitch each other. I embroidered Sysca and I was inspired to Christmas Ornaments Niky's creation, from which I extrapolated these figures, packaged in a rather "primitive."

I hope I have met the taste of Francesca / Sysca .

But for me, embroidered Camilla, extrapolating these figures from a scheme Homespun Elegance

Bello true!??

E 'already in use on my couch for storing the embroidery floss and scissors while!
Thanks
Camilla!

And now a couple of pictures of all the work:


ok ok, the photos we had to take a little bit better, maybe turning the subject towards the goal ... and oh well, we are embroiderers, not photographers! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment