Thursday, September 9, 2010

How To Create A Gif Out Of A Sprite Sheet

moments in the flow

when I wake up in the morning, all alone in Latvian, I find it very exciting to push the belly and remove the gas at night.
but even more I like it when I'm at the bus stop: meeting the forces of awakening and a nice soak fart, so do not try to flatten it, mummified and humiliate you, dodge it.
braaaam.
that in city traffic, you lose that is a pleasure.
as nightclubs when they went out of fashion: a leap in how many of tunzettone and the other will have the opportunity to add their own percussion?
a friend of mine - that a birthday today - he told me he feels a great pleasure in pulling the bombs while he is with his girlfriend on the balcony.
told me that they feel to the corner. and then the blame, but this is a classic male.
short, give life to your petition: the Loffi much as you are doing, however, there are emerging the asshole.
sonorizzatele!

0 comments:

Post a Comment