Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hardy-weinberg Prblems: Ap Biology Lab 8 Answers

Sunflowers, my passion


I do not know if I ever told, but one of my favorite flowers is the sunflower, its colors so warm and sunny, the fact that makes me think of summer that, while hot, is, in my opinion, the most beautiful season!
And, in honor of sunflowers and at an exchange decided last winter with the dearest Anna Rita, I chose to embroider the then (we are talking about in May last year) just released schedule Paola ,
alias PuntiniPuntini .... .. ., Sunflowers make me happy, which I've always applied un'apina made by dots.

embroidery on linen 28 ct F.lli Graziano, I applied in a removable taaaaaaaanti on a pillow covered with sunflowers. I

only regret is that my fault, Anna Rita , had to wait a lot of months before receiving it, especially considering that it is a very summery embroidery now, poorly suited ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment