Friday, October 1, 2010

Color Chart Van Wella

review not sought - and I never fucking

but this time if it deserves it, because while watching I said to myself, for once, glad that my beloved Orson Welles is no longer with us.

the new film that sees the protagonist bolso DiCaprio is a scum.
insufferable ex-juno - macrocephaly a stunted body - has inexplicably beaten cagacazzo most of the history of cinema.
there are several minutes of action scenes, absolutely useless.
and many other pretentious nonsense.
even that big cunt Cotillard, when enlarging the eyes, it seems that suddenly have to drop the inwards.

and here I return to my ex-husband, Orson : if he were alive, he probably will fall to a pretentious film, drama-free but full of absurd names, situations of dick unnecessary shootings.

because now everything is in the cow.
not go to see inception.
or hate it so much that he decided to see Ken Watanabe died after 2 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment