Saturday, October 30, 2010

Undelete Facebook Post

to Enable

This year I could not resist and I went for my "hit and run" in that of Vicenza, with another 11 in Puglia, as crazy as me!
The fair has not denied even this year is beautiful, a repository of ideas and wonder!
Of course the fair is just an excuse to meet old friends know or virtual.
And this year, in addition to reviewing the mythical Helen, Rita and Lydia met last year at the station in Vicenza before arriving all at the show, I met Manumanu, Manuciao, Sara, Argante, Vania and I have re-embraced the dearest Jane, with whom we exchanged kisses, hugs and lots of gifts, just look!
And here are my purchases;

course I regret not having bought other things ... but among all that much of God, I drunk and I can not connect ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment