Sunday, October 10, 2010

Prolapsed Uterus After Giving Birth

6th meeting

It 's amazing, we are already at the sixth meeting and every time remains the intriguing!
I speak of course of the meeting with the crocettine Puglia.
This time the theme was Halloween and the match had already been drawn in June, the receiver clearly did not know who would have received.
Here is a overview of the double work together






and now the details: Alessio
embroidery x Angelina

embroidery Angelina x Alessio

two experienced ricamini!

And now I show you the beautiful panel that I received from Antonella;



beautiful, true?? eheheheh, I finally got a Mr. embroidery halloween in my house!

Antonella Thanks!


But I embroidered Camilla, but it is to make a clarification ....

Camilla chose, unconsciously, the pattern (which I bought while I was on phone with her), the canvas and the color of the thread, the cloth for the back-to-use and even the packaging ihihihihh.

With Camilla we feel, say, every day, and although I have worn down by asking for those same embroidery for the exchange of Halloween, I have resisted, although it is occasionally fall into contradiction, but I was hoping that did not make two + two ....

At one point, poghi days before the exchange, told me that this pattern she liked and decided to stitch it for himself .... ODDIOOO, was my thought, "and now I invent that? ".... but not with nonchalance, I tried to make her, propinano the possibility that, immediately after the exchange, we would have been able to dedicate our wishes to heart and soul in the drawer ...

would not believe But there are success! FFFFIIUUUU

And here's what I made for her:



The diagram D Da, gray linen Zweigart 28ct, DMC thread 3021, Japanese cotton for the back.

My friends, this embroidery cost me twice as hard!

I had to stitch and be careful not to betray me! ahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment